Coretech Resources offers a range of specific inspection programmes that covers client requirements. Our team of experienced technicians cover the following range of surveys.
- Electrical Inspection (EX surveys)
- Hoisting & Lifting equipment
- Offshore Crane Inspection
- Critical load path
- Drill tool & Pipe inspection
- Rig Inspection pre-contract survey
All our inspection technicians at Coretech Resources are rope access qualified, offering our customers an independent solution to their inspection requirements. Our qualified Non-Destructive Testing technicians are capable of carrying out all your NDT requirements without impacting on your ongoing operations. Our team of multi-disciplined technicians cover the following range NDT Inspections.
- Magnetic Particle Inspection
- Dye Penetrant Inspection
- Eddy Current Inspection
- Ultrasonic Thickness Gauging Inspection
- Ultrasonic Inspection of Welds
- Full Body EMI
Hull Inspection and Class Survey
Coretech Resources are an approved Class inspection service provider for Special Periodic Surveys (SPS) and underwater (UWILD) for Intermediate or five-yearly classification requirements. We can integrate both these surveys offering a turn key package to our clients. Covering FPSO, MOPU and MODU vessels.
Hoisting and Lifting Survey
Coretech Resources provide Hoisting & Lifting Surveys covering all aspects of fixed and loose lifting equipment, including slings, shackles, pad eyes, sheaves, elevators, winches, containers, cranes and fall arrest equipment.
Our inspectors have many years experienced in undertaking hoisting & lifting surveys, they are well trained and conversant with industry recognized standards.
Rig Inspection – Pre-Contract survey
Coretech Resources offers technical services to owners and operators of offshore drilling rigs. We offer both land and offshore rig equipment inspection services which will help you identify areas to reduce equipment failures and minimise downtime. Our Rig Inspections can be equally applied to New builds, stacked or fully commissioned land and offshore rigs.
Our services include:
- Land and offshore rig condition survey
- Critical equipment assessment
- Pre-contract acceptance survey
Derrick Inspection & Dropped Object Survey
Coretech Resources team of multi skilled rope access qualified inspectors offer a comprehensive derrick and or Dropped Object Prevention scheme (DROPs) survey in accordance with API recognized practices and current DROPs guidelines.
Due to movement and vibrations generated during drilling operations especially in the offshore environment it is important that all items are securely fastened especially at height to ensure they do not become loose and a potential risk. Coretech Resources offers a comprehensive survey covering areas where equipment is secured at height and pose a potential risk if they become loose.
Our survey report is clear and concise that highlights areas of concern. Where practical it is our aim to rectify any areas of concern during the survey.
Derrick Repair Maintenance
Coretech Resources offers a range of Derrick Repair and maintenance services. Our project supervisors and rigging crews are experience in all aspects of derrick works ranging from steel replacement to dolly track alignment.
Our services include the following:
- Derrick Modifications
- Derrick Bolt Tightening / Replacement
- Steelwork replacement / Racking Board installation
- Derrick Lighting / EX surveys
- Crown Removal / Replacement
- Installation and Removal of Traveling block
- CMC Removal and Installation
- Dolly Track Alignment, Surveys and shimming
- Derrick HP water Washing and Painting
- Wind Wall modifications and Installation
Welding and Fabrication
Coretech Resources team of experienced project personnel are competent in rigging, fit up, welding and painting services. We cover all aspects of Client general repair and upgrade projects.
Our services include:
- Repair & Upgrade Services
- General steelwork repairs
- Jack up leg repairs
- Heat Shielding
- Crane repair
- Hull & tank repairs
Wind Turbine Blade IRM Services
Coretech Resources offers Wind turbine blade & tower inspection, repair & maintenance services using our rope access technicians who are formally qualified in rope access techniques, Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) and Client specific blade maintenance & upgrade procedures.
We can assist in Client planned maintenance & upgrades and mobilized at short notice in the event of emergency maintenance or repair is necessary.
Our general range of services cover:
- NDT (Eddy Current weld inspection, Thickness Gauging & Magnetic particle inspection)
- Blade inspection, repair & upgrade
- Tower Internal and external inspection
- Internal and external cleaning
- Tower flange inspection & sealing
- Coating inspection & repair
- Torque testing of tower bolts